Saturday, May 2, 2009

to my dearest lokcoks:


i was thinking of smsing.. then emailing.. then using the lokcok's wordpress to blog.. but i realised i still dunno how to post in wordpress!! haha

kkk i'm really lagging there.... lol

but i seriously click here and there still dun see where that allows me to post anything cuz also no like sign in thing??


so due to time.. it's 356am now and it's pouring outside.. and i need to get up like 7 later to start doing some procedures before moving into my new old HDB in bedok reservior..


do come visit me soon after --- hopefully i'll be able to quickly settle down and move things over..


anw.. i just really wanna say..

THANK YOU U GUYS!!!

u guys are AWESOME..


despite kevin's little slip of finger.. sending the wrong sms to me.. i was still surprised!!


like seriously!!

i had no idea till i saw the instructions on kevin's car and the function room after waiting for my brother to finally be 'free' to go watch movie with me..


i stopped expecting much from kevin's wrong sms cuz i tot since i going out with my brother he'd probably tell the people who were suppose to be somewhere 'there' that i was going out.. haha


so i really was just expecting to go watch movie..


dear fellow dhs lokcoks!! u GUYS ROCK!

man.. i really had no idea..


and all these time even during exams i was like thinking of how to celebrate my 21st birthday cuz everyone's like still having exams.. or gonna go overseas.. den also like in the end tot just suan le juz spend my 21st with my family.. which is fine with me.. i'd take it as a special day to be spent with just my family alone.. den wait till u all finish exams and come back to singapore den have a post celebration or sth..


i dunno man.. i mean.. i was pretty lost for words.. and actually felt quite paiseh when i saw u guys hiding behind the table tennis table.. haha.. tt's why i was probably as wad sc, hs said "wooden".. no reaction..


though there's little reaction outside.. i really feel it inside.. i wanted to say like a thousand words.. but i'd fine it hard to express it openly.. and to even find the words to describe my feelings..


perhaps now that im back alone in my own world.. it could be a little easier for me to reveal some feelings here..


ur appearance here tonight made me feel loved once again.. it reaffirmed me that i am not alone.. that there are ppl who still care about me and love me..


and i love u guys too..


so much things i want to say.. i wish i could..

maybe little by little..

maybe one day...


well.. in any words..thank you all!!

i love my present.. i hope to be able to ride it to my new house.. i hope my parents would let me.. and i hope there's a place to keep the bicycle.. and if i were to park it outside of the house.. plz may no stranger or bad person attempt to hurt my bike in anyway, anytime..


ooh.. i like the pink shirt too leh!! tt's so me.. im not saying the pink.. but i'm kinda like into these graphic or slogan type of simple cutting shirts..

i never tot myself as a pink girl.. even though my walls are always in pink.. just in different shades.. i always thought i was a blue and black kinda person..


hey but guess wad? i actually do like the shirt for a fact that it's pink! cuz i dun have a pink shirt.. and i juz realised recently tt i've accept pink into my list of favourite colours!! recently i was into violet purple and lime green.. but about 2 or 3 days ago i started using a proper water bottle and it's pink! and i actually like it! i LOVE the pink bottle! so yea come on and pink me up! what ever!! haha..


thanks lokcoks for everything.. and getting my brother to fool me.. kevin too.. i had no idea he was playing along while i was on the phone with him and he and sc were probably smsing too..haha..


this little surprise means a whole bunch of lot to me..

thanks..


Love, lynne.

No comments: