Sunday, October 5, 2008

We will move on...

5th October 2008
marks 1 year 9 months 14 days...

i haven't figured out how i'd be living day 1 - 100 from 6 October 2008 onwards...
but so far, i had lecture, lunched.. and right now i'm all alone in the computer lab blogging..

i haven't exactly thought about it.. do i have to? like make new plans or arrangements or goals or something? or do i just continue my day to day activities of what's expected of me.. going to school and trainings.. that's all..

i guess the latter ba.. unless my pals are free to hang out!
i'm so free in the afternoon that i hang out all by myself in school! lol..

ok.. i just rejected shaun's idea of playing pool or watching movie.. for the sake of sleeping.. IN SCHOOL.. ALONE..

i'ma loner! uh oh.. no i better not be becoming one.. haha..
it's just today rite?
oh no.. i've not make any plans for tml either!!

need to find someone to go gym with me...

No comments: