Friday, March 6, 2009

tml's competition le!!! scared scared scared!!!
been scared for weeks... insomnia for weeks...

assignments are not done yet... and still got open house performace...

and my stupid dress is so short that my butt keeps showing!!!
oh well.. i shall heck care and juz try my best...

anw no one's really gonna know who i am ba... haha

i love my dear... he buys me breakfast and lunch and dinner whenever la..
and food he buys tastes awesomely delicious! =)

i love that he accomodates as best as he can to suit my timing and supports me in whatever i do..
thanks dear!!

tml's mummy's birthday... been so busy i've got no time to do anything for her while she does everything for me...
but i think i better cast aside my work today and do a card now!! got an idea in my head already... i hope it works..! if successful i'll post a picture of it up! hehe...

No comments: