Wednesday, October 15, 2008

even newer resolution!

i realised i'm tired everyday even right after i wake up!

i planned some new resolutions just for this week in hope of some improvements to my bodily and mental health.. but even then it has not been working out!
just for a week and im still unable to accomplish such simple easy pisy stuff!!??

ok.. here's what i'm suppose to do just for this week..
1)pack my bag at night
(so i wont be rushing to do so in the morning wasting time loads..)

2)get offline by 12am
(so that i can have more sleep)

3)wake up at 7am
(so i can walk to the interchange instead of changing bus and still be on time for sch)

4)don't finish the carbs!! rice and noodleS!
(so my weight can see some daylight..)

------------------------------
i've fail.. failed ALL 4!!! except packing my bag for only 1 nite!!
i need NEWER resolutions...

let's see...

1)pack bag before going online.
2)go offline by 1130pm. (i wanted to say dont go online even.. but tt's quite impossible!)
3)wake up wake up at 7 plz!!!
4)DON'T EAT EVERYTHING OFF THE PLATE !!

if u see me online at 11.25.. plz get me OFF!!!
scold me, smack me, wack me.. ask me to SCRrraAMm!!

No comments: